I love seeing my children be close to their dad.
I love the fact that we show that we care and love in our family daily.
I love that even when we have tough days at the Holen Hills farm...we end them with a hug.
I love that the father of this house of many cares what goes on and likes to have a say in it.
I love that I can count on him staying on top of things with the kiddos just as much as me.
Today is turning everything into gratitude....even if it is an annoyance.
What do you have that can be turned into gratitude?
How about those shoes laying all over....I love that I have kids to fill them.
What about that laundry pile that seems to never go away...I am glad I have healthy
children that get them dirty with all their activity.
So today I am going to look at all things with the angle of gratitude.
Perhaps starting the week of this way will be a thing to be thankful about too.
No comments:
Post a Comment