"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







05 November, 2011

~~~Closure~~~~

Will it ever be?
   Will I ever have it for myself to move on...yet not forget.  
I don't know how to ....
Nor am I ready to.
I think cremation is an option that I always thought I for sure wanted but now
after having gone through a funeral with my dad being cremated....I feel different.  It doesn't , for me, give me any closure...Doug feels the same way as well now.   It has caused us to look at the end of life differently.   I can't explain the ache there is inside...I can not get the idea of my mom sitting at the kitchen table alone now....that is what bothers me the most is the thought of my mom alone at nite...every nite.
It makes me sad.
I think I will be for awhile.
 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, Kim. Thinking of your mom alone makes me sad, too. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete