"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







07 October, 2011

My gentle Reminder

We all have our good days and sometimes, especially lately,
it seems as if I have been having a lot of challenging days.  That is a good word for it.
From chronic back pain to a flat tire to a chipped tooth...to our water softener dying and 
drowning our basement to the nice tune of thousands of dollars.
It has been daily moments of "what...now this?"  
But even though these not so fun things happen I know it could be much worse.
All I need to do is walk my not so positive attitude up the driveway and stand on top and look forward.
Forward to the beauty that is right in front of me...that God has created and the beauty
that is so natural, pure, and gives me peace and the reminder that things are okay.
The checkbook will be okay, our soggy basement will be okay, and my mental status too
will all be OKAY!!  
So I take this lil walk frequently and this time I happen to bring my camera with just so I could share
the view I have to remind me that I am blessed.  What view do you have?   Care to
share?

No comments:

Post a Comment