"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







15 May, 2011

It is one of those days....

It is just one of those days....although the sun is shining...the shade sems to be over our house.   Kids are hot and cold today.  one minute bickering and the next best buds.  I am wondering if they will ever be thankful they came from a large family.  I hope my dreams haven't mess theirs up.
As you can tell...kim is in a downer mode.
I have beein living in cronic back pain and after weeks of that the morale goes down rignt along with patience.
I don't want days like this....its a constant battle.  I get tired
Don't get me wrong...I love my life and my kiddos.
I just get tired.
and you would think the kids would fight elsewhere...but no  right on my side..loud and clear.
I have dealing with chronic, severe back pain now for over 1 month...outta control...and this make me so I can't cope with it all. The super-woman...super-mom do it all just can't do it!
I just want to be normal....feel normal and have my normal patience level....God is telling me to slow down...I know that and I have finally taken steps to do so.  I miss work....doubt they miss me...but it was a must to focus on me and get me back to the place it needs to be.
So...today is a day that is real...no fancy sharades...just real.  
Being real...being honest!
Tomorrow...a new day...another day to focus on my blessings and thanking the Lord for giving me what I have.
I have a lot...i just want to be able to focus on them!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kim...I'm sorry the days have been dark lately. It's a suffocating thing.
    I'm hoping that brighter days are ahead--and that you are able to find some relief from your back pain. Pain is so EXHAUSTING.

    ReplyDelete