So I decided that although I try to always notice the little things...today I am going to devote to taking the time to NOTICE and ENJOY these moments and not let them slip on by.
I have always felt that it is the little things that are the BIG things in our lives.
So here are my top 10...
1. Grant running to my leg and giving me a soft hug...just to let me know he is there with me.
2. Marcus AND Grant randomly saying "I love you mommy". And they do say this many times through out the day all on their own!! I love it!
3. Delaney softly putting her head on my shoulder.
4. The sun shining in our kitchen...warming my feet as I stand and look outside.
5. Kids dressed and clean faces by noon!! =)
6. The dogs..all 3...yes 3...napping on the deck,
7. The sound of laundry being processed!
8. My daily mid-morning call from Doug checking in on our day.
9. Watching the flags blow in the breeze.
10. Being home...all day...with my kids.
What are your top 10 for the day?
Care to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment