My daughter...my 3rd daughter who has brought me more joy
than I could have ever imagined!
She is a little sister to 6 others...who find as much joy in her as I do!
She completes this Holen Gang!
She smiles...she laughs...and she makes us smile and laugh!
Days when I see nothing but over-whelming
duties...bills...life...I just look at her and realize
that it is my family...my daughter and my other
children that is all I need.
They are my life...they may cause me to be overwhelmed..crabby...short
tempered at times...but they also give me soo much more.
An awareness that miracles are given to us for a reason and that their innocence and
unconditional love is a blessing!
They make us see that the little things ARE the big things!
I love her!
She loves me!
I lover her feet...her ankles...her little toes that pat..pat..pat across the floor every day!
Sounds that I NEVER want to forget...and want to stay this way forever!
One of the many reasons I want to be by her all the time!


Precious.
ReplyDelete