| James Douglas Holen 11 years old |
| James and his sister and god-daughter Delaney Ann!! |
Mojo...Jimbo...Gravy Train...many nicknames of my oldest boy but he usually just simply goes by James. He was born in 1998 in Kalispell Montana. He was a fussy...colicky baby and had lots of tummy aches. I always look back and kinda feel robbed out of his tiny stage. We didn't know how to soothe him , as with most colicky babies..ya just can't. But as time went...and with each milestone he got better. Walking was huge step..he was mobile so not soo frustrated and then when he could talk...he was a different boy! Happy..curious and content. He has struggled his whole life with chronic ear infections and now for the last few months has been great!! We are thankful for that.
He is a gentle soul...all about deep thinking and I know believes in the higher power above. He is all about sports...Xbox...action and more action but inside he is my softie. I know he cares and has such a huge desire to please.
He loves his brothers and helps out so very much. That is what I have noticed the most this summer...his willingness to help. A mom can not be thankful for anything more because with 7 kids in this house...any help is appreciated!!
| I |
| Boys...and more boys...they sure look alike!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment