"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







06 August, 2010

Miss Delaney Ann

So My Miss Delaney has had a high fever since Monday but finally now today...no fever!!!   YEAH!!!  I have not ever seen her soo quiet yet still trying to be happy. She is almost 11 months old and I can't believe it.  Where has the time gone?  She adds so much to our lives.
I struggle with the thought that she is most likely, or is, my last baby.   I am sooo thankful for what  I have but I wonder when will this desire to have more ever go away?   I know there are days I am overwhelmed and can't imagine having one more to this gang but on the other hand would love to keep adding to our family.
I think at times its an issue of me just accepting that my child bearing years are over and that is something I must grieve.  I haven't started to yet but I know its like a cloud glooming over me..waiting for me to tackle it or walk through.  Then there are somedays I think just maybe...maybe...there could be one more.  A little secret hope that I have....now its not a secret though anymore is it?

So today I will enjoy my happy and fever free Delaney and be thankful for the 7 miracles I have and even though I may get overwhelmed at times I still love it!  My life is blessed and my children keep us young. 

No comments:

Post a Comment