"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







27 June, 2010

What up with dat???

Okay...sooo this has been a long time waiting to get this blog thing back on track...and me back on track..   I am tired...tired...and did I say tired?   I love my large family, large farm, large everything but its taking its toll...does anyone else ever feel this way?   I just can not keep up and this organization goal of mine seems to be for the birds cuz its sure not panning out for my kids.

I think my anxiety level is at its highest...nope I am not a super mom....super women...super anything really...just me who gives and give a little more in all honesty just to get perhaps a little glimpse of feeling respected...appreciated...but that just doesn't seem to be the theme around this holen house.  The mom is trying...treading water....keeping my head above water, but i feel like I am sinking.   Any tips out there to try and get myself re-centered.  I have these great ideas and dreams of how I think this busy house should run...but it only does for a day or two and then i am back to square one and my anxiety on high again.  I know...blah blah blah...poor Kim....truly...I am not looking for any sympathy... just perhaps someone to "get it"  get what I am going through and offer just perhaps a tap on the shoulder or a word or two of support.  I feel abnormal and lately internally exhausted.  

I love my family...I love what they bring to my life...I just am trying to find something that I think is missing...faith perhaps and the feeling that I am worth it...and what I want in this family is a good thing. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim,
    I've been trying to think of what to type to encourage you.
    I don't have much, other than: I've been there. Just last week in fact--really bad. I think Dennis was ready to ship me off...
    Things can get SO overwhelming. We have such visions for how things should run...how we want our kids to behave...how blissful our marriage should be.
    When reality falls short of our expectations, it can seem hopeless.
    I guess we just keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is about all we can do...it just is nice to know I am not alone!!

    ReplyDelete