"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"
13 May, 2010
Delaney's first fountain doo!!!
What fun I had today..after Delaney's bath I played a bit with her growing hair and gave her a nice first time "fountain". It brings back soo many memories because when her big sisters were little that was a daily task...putting in their fountains so they could play and have their hair off their face!! This girl is soo much fun!! I just had to share this big moment with everyone!!
Isn't it funny how such a little thing makes me just giggle inside? She thought I was a bit goofy pulling on her hair and big brother Marcus just kept telling me to "take that out mommy". He has to get used to this girly stuff!! Little does he know there will be many years of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment