"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







02 April, 2010

wasted energy!!

How much wasted energy can occur when two people have to figure out who is right and who is wrong? I just don't get it....I would rather just go with the flow and whatever is...is!!
But...I live with a spouse who likes it one way and only that way...so I try...try
very hard to make things the "right way" but i just can not seem to succeed!!
Any suggestions out there? I know I am not perfect...but all I know is that my intentions are always good and my effort is always present.
I guess I am just frustrated. I value the little things in life and when two people tend to start to dwell on how those little things need to be just so...it irritates me...no it actually infuriates me!! I don't want to be right and I don't want to be wrong...I just want to be...does anyone else out there have that goal for each day? That has been mine now for a long time and I am not having much luck reaching it!! Work...it takes work...time and a lot of time!
Don't get me wrong..my spouse is one of a kind...helpful...caring...a great daddy...a hard worker but has this idea of perfection that I just can't seem to get him to lower a bit!!
Today....another attempt of me giving...only to be told it was all wrong. I need some strength and morale to pick me up because right now I am low...so low!! I just look over at Miss Delaney and smile though...she thinks I am perfect!!


1 comment:

  1. No one is perfect, so nothing can be done perfect... So how you need to remember Dougie's way isn't right, someday he will see that and learn to just "go with it" he just hasn't got there yet, Let it go yourself~ brush it off and go on, don't keep it in, get angry and let it go....You are a great person, be strong!

    ReplyDelete